FNC Tokenomics
FNC serve as the governance token of the Fancy Games ecosystem of mini-games. 40% of the total FNC supply is dedicated to in-game rewards and ecosystem incentives, which are planned to be distributed over 4–6 years by current projections.
The FNC token serve as as a core component of the flagship Fancy Birds game, used for breeding, earning, staking, customization of NFT assets, participating in exclusive tournaments and game modes, and overall value capture on the platform.
The total token supply of FNC will be 1 billion, which was minted at genesis.
The initial Token Allocation of 220,000,000 FNC will be as follows:
2.5% TO THE PRE-SEED ROUND7.5% TO THE SEED ROUND
  • Vesting: 18% to be given as a ‘locked staking position of 1 year’ in the single FNC staking pool. The remaining 82% will be on a 3-month lock, followed by linear vesting for 36 months.
  • As the game is scheduled to come out early Q1 2022, it is important for the strategic gaming investors and Guilds to be able to have a locked staked position to be prepared to be used in-game. The locked staked position can either claim FNC which will be vested for 1 year from claim, OR claim sFNC (synthetic FNC) to be used in the game economy for breeding and other in-game activities.
10% TO THE TEAM & ADVISORS
Vesting: 6-month lock, followed by linear unlock for 36 months.
2% TO MARKETING
  • Vesting: 3-month lock, followed by quarterly unlock for 36 months.
  • A portion of marketing was used for strategic value add investors after the closing of the seed round.
THE 780,000,000 FNC ALLOCATED TO THE FNC COMMUNITY MEMBERS WILL BE DIVIDED AS FOLLOWS:40% TO IN-GAME REWARDS AND ECOSYSTEM INCENTIVES20% TO LIQUIDITY MINING
  • 10% dedicated to staking rewards in the first year. (a 20% pool for single staking FNC, and a 80% pool for FNC/ETH LP).
10% TO THE FANCY TREASURY8% TO THE PUBLIC TOKEN SALE
  • 0.5% for Impossible IDO
  • Vesting: 3-month lock.
  • 7.5% for Copper Launch LBP

Team Lock Update

The Fancy Games DAO has decided to extend the Team Unlock for tokens as the core contributors are all committed to a longer-term plan for ecosystem growth as we help grow the platform. The team has decided to voluntarily extend the Team Unlock date another year to June 2023, after which there will be a prolonged 36 month vesting schedule.
Copy link